The first beauty of the court, Natalie Goncharova, had an amazing beauty of her shoulders (as her contemporaries wrote), maybe this is one of the reasons that she became the wife of A.S. Pushkin.
In any case, no one prevents you from adding a few new ones to your set of exercises for health: for the flexibility and elegance of the shoulders, as well as against protruding shoulder blades.
1. Starting position (IP): the main stand, arms to the sides, bent at the elbows at right angles, hands in the palm down position. On the count of 1 – maintaining a right angle and the position of the hands (parallel to the floor), raise the elbows to shoulder level; return to the IP.
2. IP: main stand, arms bent at the elbows in front of the chest: 1-2 – without changing the position of the hands, make them two jerky movements back; 3-4 is the same movement, but with straightened arms. Options: the same, but the hands are above and below shoulder level, with a change in the position of the palms.
3 . IP: the main stand, hands to the sides: 1-2 – in a wide movement at a slow pace (if short, then in an accelerated one) cross your arms directly in front of you (scissors) – twice; 3-4 – twice the movement of the market from the IP straight hands back. Options: the same, but the hands above and below the level of the shoulders, with different positions of the palms; on the count of 3-4 – movements with one hand back-up, and the other back-down.
4.IP: the main stand, hands to the sides: circular movements with straight hands (with the rotation of the hands) – up, back, down, forward, increasingly increasing in amplitude; repeating them several times, relax the muscles
5. IP: main stand, hands to the sides: 1-2 – raising the right hand, lower the left one down (to the side) and, bending the arms at the elbows, connect the hands behind the back; 3-4 – did not lower the head and did not round the shoulders (keep it straight, connect the shoulder blades), grab the hands deeper; 5-8 – the same, change hands (raising the left, lower the right).
6. IP: main stance, arms lowered along the torso:
1 – shoulders simultaneously raise up; 2 – lower down; raise the right shoulder, lower the left; 4 – the same vice versa.
7. IP: main stance, arms lowered along the torso: 1 – shoulders forward; 2 – take Back, connected the shoulder blades; Z – right shoulder to give aperd, left to pull back; 4 is the opposite.
8. IP: main stand, arms lowered along the torso: 1-4 – circular movements of the shoulders (forward, up, back and more energetically – down); 5-8 is the same in the opposite direction.
9. IP: main stance, arms lowered along the torso: circular movements of the shoulders (eight), starting forward-up with one and back-down with the other (simultaneously). Option: alternately, one shoulder forward-down, the other – back-down, also in a circular motion.
10. IP: main stance, arms lowered along the torso: 1 – sit down with an emphasis on the hands (legs together); 2 – transfer the weight of the body slightly forward (lean) leaning on the hands; 3 – return to position 1; 4 – return to the IP. Options: heels do not come off the floor, knees can be directed forward and outward.
11. IP: standing on one knee – hands to the sides: 1 – turning to the right with the torso tilted back (standing on the right knee, touch the right foot with the right hand); 3 – return to the IP, 5-8 the same standing on the left knee.